It’s time for NSCA member clubs to renew your membership and register your shoots for 2020.
2020 is going to be a great year! We will be announcing new benefits for member clubs throughout the year and releasing new resources to help your club be successful.
NEW THIS YEAR: Join the National Shooting Sports Foundation for only $25.
- NSSF is our shooting industry trade association and represents all shooting sports through an active government relations team. NSSF members can also access many tools and resources, like shooter recruitment initiatives, research, events and much more. Membership is regularly $100, but if you join through NSCA, you can enjoy all member benefits for only $25. Learn more about this new opportunity here.
We’re asking you to renew now and register your 2020 shoots soon to take advantage of two opportunities:
- Shoots registered by December 10 will be listed in the February issue of Clay Target Nation magazine.
- Clubs renewing by December 14 will be entered into our Club Membership Renewal Drawing.
To have your registered shoots listed in the February 2020 issue of Clay Target Nation, two steps are required by December 10:
- Membership Renewal
- Complete an NSCA Registered Shoot Application and submit it to your state association for approval. The association will submit approved shoots to NSCA.
- Grand Prize – Five-year NSCA Club Membership
- 2nd – Entry to the 2020 National Sporting Clays Championship Main Event
- 3rd – Entry to the 2020 National Sporting Clays Championship Main Event
- 4th – Three-year NSCA Club Membership
- 5th – NSCA Shooter’s Package
TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
ONLINE: Go to NSCA Club Renewal Form and enter your member club number. You can do the entire renewal process, including payment, by following the instructions there. Update all club contact and other information.
BY MAIL: If you prefer to renew by mail, go to the NSCA Club Renewal Form, enter your member club number, update your club information page, then print it rather than submitting online. (Right-click, then select print.) This is a fillable form, so you can complete it online before printing. Mail it with your $100 dues to Lori Hartmann, NSCA, 5931 Roft Rd., San Antonio, TX 78253.
BY PHONE: Call 1-800-877-5338 ext. 961. Please have your member club number and credit card handy. Also, review your club’s information on the NSCA Club Renewal Form and be prepared to provide any needed updates.
ADDRESS CHANGES: Regardless of how you renew, please be sure to update all your contact information to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of your important club benefits. When you click the NSCA Club Renewal Form and enter your club member number, the information on file for your club will populate the form for updating. You may also provide it by phone at 1-800-877-5338 ext. 961.
REGISTERING 2020 SHOOTS
Download and complete the Registered Shoot Application Form and send it to your State Association for shoot date approval. Your State Association will forward the shoot application form to headquarters when approved. (If your state does not have an association, submit shoot application to your National Delegate.) Be sure to designate any shoots with 200-299 participants in any one event in 2019 as a “Big Blast” and any with 300 or more participants in any one event in 2019 as a “Mega Blast” so they can be included in those sections in Clay Target Nation magazine and on our website.
Approved shoot applications must be received at headquarters by December 10, 2019, for your shoots to be included in the February 2020 issue of Clay Target Nation.
Thank you for renewing your club membership. We look forward to supporting your club goals and promoting your shoots in 2020! If you have questions or need assistance, contact Lori Hartmann, Club Administrator, at 210-688-3371 ext. 961 or email@example.com, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Source: NSCA News