The NSCA and National Shooting Complex will implement a comprehensive list of COVID-19 protocols to reduce risks and prioritize the safety of our 2020 National Sporting Clays Championship participants, guests, vendors, and NSC staff. Below are the protocols we will follow:
- We will check the temperature of shooters going into Registration.
- All shooters will receive a face mask and a small bottle of hand sanitizer in their goodie bag.
- Squads will be asked to maintain social distancing in the field, i.e., 6 feet between shooters waiting their turn to shoot.
- We will minimize the number of workers and shooters inside Registration at one time.
- Plexiglass barriers will be used in Registration, the Pro Shop, and Ammo Building to protect the shooters and staff.
- Tables and chairs at the Club House and patio are spread out to facilitate social distancing.
- Masks are required at all times inside any building and in all other areas where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- We will take the temperature of referees and loaders every morning prior to shooting.
- There will be no communal water jugs or coolers provided on the field. Instead, staff members will distribute bottles of water on the fields prior to each flight.
- To discourage congregation of shooters, there will not be a printed scoreboard. Shooters will need to look online to see the scores or at TVs spaced out outside Registration and at the Club House.
- There will be an EMT onsite during all shooting flights. They will be available to take the temperature of anyone who needs it and help as needed for medical issues.
- To discourage on-site shopping, we will encourage participants to pre-order event merchandise for pick-up during registration and will have very limited quantities of merchandise for sale at the event.
- We will not host social events, i.e., the Hall of Fame Banquet, that do not allow for social distancing.
Source: NSCA News