The following criteria will be used for the end of year review process, which will be taking place the week of January 20, 2020.
- All shooters who started and ended the year in the same class and shot a minimum of 500 registered targets or more are eligible for review.
- All shooters who shot 1,000 registered targets or more, in their ENDING class for the year, are eligible for review.
- If a shooter has accumulated FEWER THAN the below required minimum number of punches in their ending class for the year (the aggregate over all gauges) and if their calculated CCFR (Current Class Finish Ratio) in their ending class for the year is greater than 0.600, the shooter will be reviewed and down-classed. Number of punches earned per class, in order to be down classed:
- Master Class – fewer than 7 punches
- AA Class – fewer than 4 punches
- A and B Classes – fewer than 3 punches
- C and D Classes – fewer than 2 punches
A shooter who has been down-classed may refuse the down-class by emailing the class refusal form at the bottom of their new class card or by emailing Glynne Moseley at firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name and NSCA membership number, and state that you want to refuse the down class.
Please — no phone calls to request your class refusal. We must have your request in writing.